- Before you begin, make sure you have Bluetooth ON, on your phone. If you are not familiar with this, please see your device mfg, or search Google regarding your device model and operating system.
- Begin by pressing the “Add CGM” button
- Now select the “Abbot” button as shown.
- Now press the “Scan” button, as shown.
- Select the Bubble that is found, similar to what is shown below
- Finally, it may take 5 – 10 seconds to see what is shown below
1) Bubble icon will now display, and it should go from Disconnected to Connected.
2) You will notice a 300s countdown (“s” is for seconds) 60 seconds * 5 min = 300 seconds )
3) A Libre Sensor should also appear in the middle and show ready